Public selection for admission of Non EU Students to International Master's Degree in Glopem
The University of Catania announces a public selection based on qualifications, and (if appropriate) interview, in order to select non EU students living abroad for admission to the first year of International Master’s Degree in LM 62 GLOBAL POLITCS AND EUROMEDITERRANEAN RELATIONS (GLOPEM)
Application: from 14 May 2019 12.00 (GMT +1) until 16 June 2019, 23.59 (GMT +1)
Corsi di studio
|Nome del corso||Classe||Struttura didattica di riferimento|
|Global Politics and Euro-Mediterranean Relations (Glopem)||LM-62||Dipartimento di Scienze Politiche e Sociali|
Requisiti di ammissione
Applicants should be citizens of non - EU Countries living abroad, who satisfy the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s or higher degree awarded abroad, recognised as equivalent by the competent Commission board. Undergraduate candidates are also accepted, providing that they will obtain their bachelor’s degree before 15 July 2019;
- Successful applicants must meet specific curricular requirements and, in accordance with the provisions established by Italian Ministerial Decree n. 270/2004, have an adequate educational background. They come primarily from an academic background in:
- Political Science, EU studies, International Relations, Diplomatic Studies, Area Studies ,Development studies;
- Cultural and social studies, Humanities and history, Communication studies, Modern Languages;
- International and/or EU law, international and /or EU economics.
- Good knowledge of the English language, at least B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for languages.