The International Conference on Machine learning, Optimization, and big Data (MOD) has established itself as a premier interdisciplinary conference in machine learning, computational optimization, knowledge discovery and data science. It provides an international forum for presentation of original multidisciplinary research results, as well as exchange and dissemination of innovative and practical development experiences.
The conference will consist of four days of conference sessions. We invite submissions of papers on all topics related to Machine learning, Optimization, Knowledge Discovery and Data Science including real-world applications for the Conference Proceedings (Springer - Lecture Notes in Computer Science - LNCS).
The school will take place in Volterra (Tuscany, Italy) from September 14 to 17, 2017.
- Full Paper Submissions: March 31, 2017
- Special Session Proposals: March 31, 2017
- Workshop Proposals: March 31, 2017
- General Chair: Renato Umeton, Harvard University, USA
- Program Co-Chairs: Giovanni Giuffrida, University of Catania, Italy & Neodata Group / Giuseppe Nicosia, University of Catania, Italy / Panos Pardalos, University of Florida, USA
- Special Session Co-Chairs: Giuseppe Narzisi, New York University Tandon School of Engineering & New York Genome Center, New York, USA
- Workshop Co-Chair: Piero Conca, CNR, Italy
- Industrial Panel Chairs: Ilaria Bordino, Marco Firrincieli, Fabio Fumarola, and Francesco Gullo, UniCredit R&D
- Publicity Chair: Giovanni Murabito, DiGi Apps Inc.