Chemical Engineering for Industrial Sustainability
Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture
LM-22 Ingegneria chimica
The MSc in Chemical Engineering for Industrial Sustainability is designed for students wishing to gain an in-depth knowledge of both theoretical and practical nature. Key aspects of chemical engineering will be studied in detail with the ability to devise and plan a whole range of complex systems and processes, identify and develop innovative ways and solutions to problems by using an interdisciplinary approach towards environmental sustainability of processes and materials.
This is a master's degree programme that enables students to find employment with:
- any related workplace, engineering businesses, mechanical industries;
- energy plants, plant design organizations, automation and refining industries;
- manufacturing companies producing, installing, testing and managing machineries, chemical plants;
- public administrations;
- any professional work situation of the chemical engineering sector.
Typical job titles
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineer