The objectives of the bachelor of Computer Engineering is to prepare qualified technicians in the planning, management and maintenance of computer systems. It provides students with the capability to solve problems through the knowledge of state of the art. The syllabus focus on practical and application-oriented issues.
- they apply mathematical and scientific principles to analyse and describe engineering problems;
- they apply engineering methods to information technology in order to identify and solve computer science problems using up-to-date technologies and tools;
- they plan, design and optimize software and hardware components, systems, processes and workflows;
- they identify and respond to trend in human/computer interactions including social networking;
- they adhere to local, national, and international technical standards, ethics regulations;
- they apply business methods to management and organisation;
- they apply algorithms and programming languages to model and solve problems.
The bachelor degree allows student to access Master Degree Courses.