Medical Imaging meets Computer Vision
This edition of the Medical Imaging Summer School (28 July - 1 August 2014, Favignana, Sicily) aims to provide both an objective and clear overview and an in-depth analysis of the state-of-the-art research at the interface of Medical Imaging and Computer Vision.
The courses will be delivered by world-renowned experts in the field, from both academia and industry, and will provide insights into the various interfaces between Medical Imaging and Computer Vision, by covering both theoretical and practical aspects, as well as examples of their successful commercialisation.
The school aims to provide a stimulating opportunity for young researchers and Ph.D. students. The participants will benefit from direct interaction and discussions with world leaders at the Medical Imaging / Computer Vision interface.
Participants will also have the opportunity to present the results of their research, and to interact with their scientific peers, in a friendly and constructive environment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 March 2014
CONFIRMED LIST OF SPEAKERS
• Sir Mike Brady, University of Oxford, UK
• Dorin Comaniciu, Siemens Corporate Technology, Princeton, US
• Antonio Criminisi, Microsoft Research, Cambridge, UK
• Herve Delingette, INRIA, France
• Guido Gerig, The University of Utah, US
• Polina Golland, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, US
• Nassir Navab, Technical University of Munich, Germany
• Nikos Paragios, Ecole Centrale Paris, France
• Xavier Pennec, INRIA, France
• Tim Salcudean, University of Vancouver, CA
• Ramin Zabih, Cornell University, US
• Roberto Cipolla, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
• Giovanni Maria Farinella, University of Catania, Italy
• Julia Schnabel, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
• Filippo Stanco, University of Catania, Italy